It’s that time of year again, time to make that Summer to-do list. I’m a little late going at it, of course, but I’ve got my list ready to go and as soon as that last report card is written and my summer vacation has begun, I’m tackling that list! Hubby makes fun of me because I constantly have a couple of lists on the go, but I just can’t help it! It’s in my nature.
Here`s what`s on my list this Summer:
1. Get digging in my flower beds and herb garden now that it has FINALLY stopped raining
2. Join a half-marathon running clinic (starts July 7th, yikes!)
3. Do all my Spring cleaning that I haven`t yet done; wash windows, scrub down kitchen cabinets, reorganize closets and give away clothes that haven`t been worn in over a year) I`m sure I`ll think of something else.
4. Try a new Hot Yoga studio that opened up in my town. Check out the link here: (Bare Bones Yoga Studio). Lots of interesting info about Hot Yoga.
6. Help my mom plan my sister’s party which is pretty much an all around celebration for getting married\having a baby\ her husband finally getting his visa to come to Canada from Columbia.
What’s on your to-do list this summer?